Legacy Letter Writing Circle Class
Everyone has unique stories… write yours!
The Writing Circle Class is designed to help people complete their Legacy Letter within a supportive environment with Leah and other participants providing the encouragement. The circle is a special place to polish your personal and family narratives. It is a place for reflective writing, cultivating self-awareness, healing and gaining fresh perspectives and insights.
Leah Dobkin offers a Legacy Letter Writing Circle to review and experience on a deeper level, our crazy, funny, confusing, painful ,as well as rapturous lives. By participating in a Legacy Letter Writing Circle, you build stronger connections, meaning, and validation.
Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Introspective writing in a quiet environment with no distractions.
- New content-producing exercises and prompts to unlock memories.
- Assistance in organizing your material, and learning software to create your Legacy Letter Book.
- Reading or passing around your document on a voluntary basis with no pressure exerted on you. If you choose to do this, you could gain helpful, positive feedback.
- Heritage potluck, were we all bring a dish from an old family recipe. (optional)
Leah also provides individual coaching sessions.
Learn more, host or join a writing circle or for individual Legacy Letter coaching sessions.Contact Leah