Documenting your past is the smartest investment for your future.
Distinguish your business, organization or community with a customized and compelling legacy history book or memoir.
TEN IMPORTANT REASONS TO INVEST IN A LEGACY HISTORY BOOK
- Catapult your credibility and reputation
- Strengthen and humanize your brand
- Attract new customers
- Build customer loyalty and referrals
- Boost employee and volunteer morale and retention
- Inspire leadership
- Solidify investor and funding commitments
- Provide valuable insights, life lessons, and encouragement to heirs and young entrepreneurs
- Articulate your impact on clients, customers, employees and the community
- Give context for your business’s milestones, and tell its history in an authentic, accurate and engaging way
For a free consultation, contact personal historian, Leah Dobkin at:Contact Leah to Learn More
Sample Business History: The Suzuki School
More Information Regarding My Services
How Much Does It Cost?
Priceless… but not exactly. You are welcome to visit my pricing page for Legacy Letter writing services, training events and speaking engagements. I also offer a variety of Legacy Letter books, archival acid free stationery envelops, and portfolios. Pricing Information
Why should we work together?
There are many reasons why we should work together, but let me briefly share my top ten reasons.
- I am a successful freelance writer and author, with over thirty years of interviewing and writing experience.
- I have a successful track record of writing compelling, inspiring and accurate stories, books and Legacy Letters.
- I have written and consulted with diverse groups in nonprofit, business, and public sectors enabling me to write for many different audiences on diverse topics.
- Because of my social work and gerontology profession, coupled with my writing expertise, I am able to relate to people of different backgrounds, ages and disabilities. I have a special ability to bring out the very best stories and insights from your life or from you loved one’s life.
- Versatility, creativity, flexibility and down-to-earth humor are my hallmark traits.
- I have a deep commitment to strengthening the nonprofit and philanthropic community, and offer strategic organizational thinking for both nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- I have the national reputation of being an inspirational and entertaining speaker. Over the last 35 plus years, I have presented at hundreds of conferences and workshops across the nation. I provided training and consultation in more than thirty states on various topics such as retirement housing, aging-in-place, and corporate elder care. I also have extensive experience as a public speaker and trainer in organizational capacity building, fundraising, and board-development, in addition to my Legacy Letter workshops, retreats and presentations.
- I strongly agree with Mark Twain who said, “There is no such thing as an uninteresting life.” You may feel like your life is not that interesting, but the truth is you have unique, eye-opening, heart-pounding, gut-wrenching stories inside of you waiting to come out.
- I have a special gift to help you capture your personal and family stories and experiences and translate them into life lessons. I gently and caringly help you navigate through your memories and help you harvest your wisdom.
- I respect deadlines and often submit projects before due dates and never beyond.
- I am responsive, resourceful, conscientious, tenacious, and fun.
- I will try to exceed your expectations. I’m not afraid to tackle challenging or unusual projects.
- I have a lifetime passion for strengthening the ties between generations which fuels my pioneering work.
I would like to offer a Legacy Letter presentation or training at work or for my group, what is the next step?
There are varieties of Legacy Letter events you can sponsor, from hands on practical workshops, retreats, writing circles, classes or inspiring transformative presentations. Look over our workshops and learn more about various options. Then contact Leah Dobkin to set up a time to discuss what type of event you would like to sponsor. Contact Leah